It is said that successful people do not do different things, they do things differently. I was wondering what is it that the successful web design Delhi companies would do to make a difference when, broadly speaking, the elements of website design are same. While the designers work towards creating better user experiences, they make use of the same set of elements for this purpose. Irrespective of their location, these elements are used for creating varied user experiences. What are these basic elements which are the foundation stones of any website design?
1. Text (style and formatting): The varied styles of writing the text, including the different ways of formatting are intended to serve a basic purpose of making visitors to read what is written clearly and persuasively.
2. Pictorial elements: (graphic design, images, photos, videos, slideshares, maps, graphs and other infographics). A picture is worth a thousand words. It is left to the discretion of the designers to make use of pictorial elements to make the visitors understand what is required. These serve the objectives of making the site attractive, look meaningful and add to the ease of comprehension. Professional website design companies in Delhi ensure that the message to be conveyed is done using the correct and the most effective methods.
3. Structural Layout: How is a particular page going to look like? What are the different elements and functions that have to be present on that page. In how many and what size of compartments is a particular page going to be divided? All this is also one of the tasks of the website designer. The layout of the page is decided on the basis of the overall look and feel which is to be provided to the users.
4. Placement: The placement of different elements on a particular page is of immense importance. Correct placement will ensure that there is a good conversion rate. It will also help in achieving the objectives of the site.
5. Navigation: Navigation is all about how you would want your visitors to move between the pages. This is directly related to the organization of content throughout the site. Navigation has to be smooth and logical, without any broken linkages. A good navigation system would ensure that the visitors reaches the different parts of the site within a few clicks. Bad navigation is one of the prime reasons for poor retention rate of the site.
6. Display methods: The methods of displaying the content on the site refers to the use of animated or non-animated, scrolling or non-scrolling, etc. The aim is yet again to make the visitors be attracted towards the site and to explore it.
Web design – like all forms of art is subject to trends. In this modern time people use the variety of modern technology devices to access web content than it has ever been before. Another increasingly popular approach is building a website; a single page website with the trend of big and informative pictures, typography text, and adds motion to the website.
Internet users across the world know Google and YouTube as the ABC of the world of web. After Google, YouTube is the most visited search engine and its reach can be estimated by fact that YouTube witnesses upload of approx. 40 hours of video every minute.
What is fascinating is not only how easy it is to simply upload your video for everyone to explore and enjoy but also the potential YouTube offers to make money if you are able to find enough fans or views. And there are some intelligent ways to get organic traffic on the site even if you haven’t spent huge amount to make the video professionally- what you really need is relevant and interesting content. Some tricks that work best are choosing video title cleverly by checking the most searched phrases on YouTube or Google, right keywords used in the video description and name of video file, adding captions in the video etc. And to add to the list, YouTube recently launched an interesting feature ‘YouTube Fan finder’ which we will talk about.
Continue reading “Explore YouTube’s latest gift to get more fans – YouTube Fan finder” »
Web design is one of those areas which has seen quick flow and ready acceptance of the new ideas globally. Such has been the influence of some of the website designing concepts universally that these have become sort of standards. These are the concepts which are unlikely to change in the very near future. Almost all of these have a direct impact on the user behaviour which has become accustomed to seeing and using these for a number of years. What are these commonly acceptable concepts of design? Continue reading “Universally accepted concepts of web design” »
For the people who used to be the ardent followers of search engine optimization and used it for building the links from wherever they possibly can, the game has changed a lot. If they have not followed the suit, they might already be suffering. There have been some far reaching changes in this field, out of which the following are the most noteworthy. Continue reading “SEO Delhi is now more of social media branding For SEO Company Delhi” »
It does not take a lot of understanding of human behaviour to know what have been your achievements before your clients entrust you with their work. People would like to verify and be satisfied with your works before they assign you with their own. For this reason of getting more work, there is a need for the website designing companies to develop their online portfolios so that the visitors can check for themselves what have been your achievements. Continue reading “Top Reasons Why Website Design Company Delhi Shall Have An Online Portfolio” »